Forums » Drones

How can I learn to pilot a drone?

• 38 posts
    May 27, 2022 1:48 AM PDT

Hello! Amy here. A complete beginner with little to no experience in what a drone is. I will purchase my first drone in the following month and I am worried that I will not be able to pilot it and crash it into the first tree. I know how silly this may sound for you. Trust me, the fear is real. I am asking myself so many questions: What if the wind blows my drone away? What if I fly my drone over the Thames and my drone falls into the river? What if I crash it into a tree?

Of course, I do not wish any of these to happen, because I am saving the money to buy this drone for a long while and it would break my heart. The drone I will purchase is Dji Mavic Mini: https://www.amazon.co.uk/DJI-Mavic-Mini-Transmission-Lightweight/dp/B07RRMPZ4LAny of your advice will greatly help me! It is so difficult when you do not have experience or someone to talk to about these fears.
    Thank you!

• 56 posts
    May 30, 2022 7:41 AM PDT

Don't panic, Amy! There are tutorials all over the internet. The drone you will purchase also have build in safety features that will prevent it from crashing. Some Amazon deals also provide insurance for your drone in case something bad happens to it.